Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey, got to meet Schnitz and Mrs. Schnitz from HR.Com at a car show in Lac du Flambeau, WI today. What a great couple. But the next chance you get - you gotta make Schnitz tell you where all his hair went.

Dewey

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
So you met the Schnitz's

What was he driving? What color was the missing hair?

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually we had a picture taken with his camera of us all together. Maybe you can talk him into posting it once it is developed. But he had his hat on ---so you can't see all that missing hair.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
Cboy jumps on here and tells everyone schnitz is bald, I can't wait to see schnitz's reaction to this thread. hahaha

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Cancer no. I'm not balding... I'm folically challenged!!

Yes, I may have thinning hair, but who likes fat hair??

Remember, the Lord only made so many perfect heads. He covered the rest with hair.:rolleyes:

Tazz, We had the wife's '90 Oldsmopile and uh, as for the missing hair.... No Comment

Dewey, shouldn't you be working on that new shelf... LOL

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Funny guys... Real funny ( big smile behind the screen!) Problem is, the long hair look doesn't work for me... except on women. Then it's cool. My wife's hair was mid-back length when I picked her up:mwink:

BTW Dewey, I might wind up your way again if Crown Point will deal on that Monte... or the Edsel... the '27 Model T.... Or, the Hearse the the Mrs. seems to like. Oh, and before I space it, We saw our first wild Black Bear about 5 miles down from Crown Point. At about 1200 feet away, he looked about 300 to 400 lbs. Too big for me. Thanks again for telling us about the show. We had a great time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts