Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my new JC Whitney catalog today.

And, on page 83, they're offering "Motorized Adjustable Rear Wings"!!! They come in aluminum or black.

Now we can all have the convernience (so it states) of remote adjustability just like the most expensive sports cars.

I'm excited.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I can see it the obituaries now.

"16 yearold dies after loosing control of his 95 Honda civic. Traveling at a high rate of speed the driver reportedly lost control of the vehicle after letting go the steering wheel to adjust his wing."

·
Super Moderator
6,623 Posts
I'm waiting for an adjustable speed "flapping" mechanism, wings should flap shouldn't they? A goose horn would complete the high performance upgrade.

HONK!

:thumbup:

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
With all of the idiots dead, there's more gasoline for the rest of us, and if the law of supply-and-demand proves true, that means cheep gas for the rest of us. Until the oil companies cut production to keep profits breaking the record set last quarter.

At least the roads won't be so crowded though. Highway MPG is usually better than city mpg anyway. :)

·
Be American, Buy American!
222 Posts
Adjustable Wing... ????

Ummmm Adjustable wing huh! If you add forty to fifty stickers along with with that wing you will have one of the most powerful, cars on the road with at least 8.0 ET. Think i'll put one on the '48 if I can find a place to put it.

Al

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, Ponch.

I was thinking that one on the front AND one on back would rreeeaaaalllly keep me glued to the road when I'm "burning rubber" on the wet leaves here.

I'm now soooo excited.

·
Member# 3287
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've got limited imagination.

That IS something to think about however.

·
current hot rod: CTS-V
1,821 Posts
I might buy one, I'll get F*** YOU painted on the underside. Then I can flip it up in traffic when needed.

Hows that for imagination?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts