Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, happy for finding this forum.

i am from Greece and i am a fun of the old hot rod culture . Unfortunately in my country don't have this kind of modifications because we don't have any old classic cars to convert them in the way we wan't. The few that exist are belonging to some rich collectors ,and are rusting to their exhibition rooms i guess. That's a waste for cars with character , i think, plus cuts out the beautty of knowledge and familiarization of previous automobile eras to the younger ages , that thinks everything was ''hi-tech'' from beggining, and can't imagine their life without electric window, air conditioning, hydraulic steering e.t.c.

Nevertheless i am fond of collecting information about legendary hot rods, and learning details in general , and i am sure this forum will be a big help and a source of pleasure.

Greetings to all !

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
welcome

Some times it hard to find a good car to start with that we can afford, You will probably enjoy reading the eBook at the top of the page. Cboy made the entire car in his home workshop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.