Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My interest in hotrodding goes way back, and after a couple decades doing other things, I'm back, and bringing my 15 year old son along!
We just finished supercharging and track preparing a Mazda Miata that we do some club road racing with (trust me, it's fun). Gearing up to start a new project now, another Mazda, but this is one the readership may enjoy hearing about, one that has brought me from the MiataNet to you guys. We just picked up a 1987 RX7 with a SBC V8 conversion. Not a basket case, but lets just say it was in the wrong hands, complete with a flat black spray can paint job. It's a rat rod, only the wrong decade. Anyway, it'll wind up a clean street-rod/drag-car combo, blue gray metallic (the orig. color) with semi-gloss silver stripes. I look forward to getting to know as many of you fellow rodders as possible. See you around.
Zeeb

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Welcome to the site... From another one from down under La...:thumbup: I'm not that far from you....I have a good friend from your neck of the woods...He build's 41 willys for a living...Hillside street rods.... :thumbup: Great to have you here... ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.