Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
valve body kits
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
My name is Dean Mason, i'm the owner and design engineer at TransLab. I manufacture mostly valve body kits, but have designed a variety of other fix oriented upgrade parts for automatics.

I've worked the tech hotline for trans shops worldwide for about 25 years now. In the last decade its been mostly Nissan 5 speed, import performance, Mercedes and ZF 5 and 6 speed stuff, so its kind of like a walk thru the good ole days around here. You guys are still talking about 350's, 400's, C4's.

I used to do a lot of seminars around the country, but after a while that gets real old. especially when u have a family and are away a lot. its a drag. I like to be home more. I'm also working on my masters in theology, so i get really busy with classes and all the other demands on time. I'll usually drop by when i have some free time and want to relax. My posts will be infrequent as i am able, but if you are really desiring to get a response from me at this forum, i have my user configuration set to notify me of messages.

Enjoy!

Dean
TransLab
Anaheim California USA
7**************

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
welcome Dean....Glad to have commercial business owners here, but we dont allow you to post your contact information on the board. You can, however have a link in your profile.

thanks.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dean, I am glad to have you here. May be getting with you on mercedes 5spd auto. Are you familiar w/ the sprinter van w/ 2.9l diesel?Brian :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts