Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is JT and I found your website while searching for a solution on how to clean the sticky rubber steerng wheel in my 70 Cutlass. Now there's a problem I'm sure a lot of people would all love to have a cure for ! I'm hoping to learn a lot from you folks and I will contribute where I can !

My rides are both 1970 Olds Cutlass W45 machines. First one was a bucket seat automatic and the second is a bench seat 4 speed car. Always looking to expand the stable!

cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome gents !

I've attached two pics. One is of my first car (which is my daily driver in good weather) and the second is of the 4 speed car which just came out of paint and now is having the glass, decal kit and interior being finished. Hope to have it on the road in about 2 weeks !

cheers !

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks geezer ! Here's a couple more pics of my first car ! The only thing that has changed is I finally got the correct interior installed a couple of weeks ago ! Cost me almost $1400 for set of cores, new foam, new skins and labour ! Well worth it as the car looks right now !

cheers...JT

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.