Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HOWDY FOLKS : I'M NEW TO THE BOARD & THOUGHT I'D GIVE A LITTLE INFO ABOUT MYSELF . I'M 57 YEARS OLD , RETIRED DUE TO AN ON THE JOB INJURY BACK IN 1990 WHILE WORKING FOR UNION PACIFIC RAILROAD . I'M IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING A T-BUCKET ( 350 chevy , carb, or tuned port , got everything to go either way ) 700r , 9" 4:11 positrac , big pro-trac's & skinneys ) & UP-DATING MY ' 39 CHEVY MASTER 85 2-DOOR SEDAN THAT IS A NICE ORIGINAL OLDER RESTORATION ( ls-1 , 4l60e , 9" 3:70 positrac , mustang ll type tubular heitz , vintage a/c ) GONNA LEAVE ' 39 ORIGINAL LOOKING , BUT WITH UPDATED INNERDS . I LIVE IN CENTRAL ARKANSAS & I'M A MEMBER OF CENTRAL ARKANSAS STREET RODS . THANKS , grumpy aka : grumpysdeuce

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Welcome to the board. I had to take your e-mail address out of your post since what you were doing is considered advertising and that's a No-No.

I do hope you're just selling novelty titles and not titles for people to use in registering antique vehicles. Falsifying a title when attempting to register a vehicle is just a little bit illegal. Of course I know that once you sell a title what the buyer does with it is out of your control.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.