·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Always interesting to see what these guys do with very little.. :thumbup:

Sam

·
Super Moderator
18,354 Posts
What amazes me, is that they seem to have very little, yet they are using digital cameras and computers and such. Kind of like having a car in the old west.

I guess its just a different culture.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
poncho62 said:
What amazes me, is that they seem to have very little, yet they are using digital cameras and computers and such. Kind of like having a car in the old west.

I guess its just a different culture.
:)
The Digital Camera and the computer is what I have.. I take pics and post them on the net.. These pics are taken from different local workshops.
Ehsan

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Interesting Just because you live in a different land does not mean anything. But it would seem if you have a computer Internet access you would have a few tools. Only because from this site you have access to what everyone else is doing with equipment. So if you can get a computer what is stop you from having a few tool?

I also understand making tool if you don't have any money to buy a tool. It seems like a cool Idea to make a hand punch.
I have made A lot of one time tools in my day to :thumbup:
Also I notice you never really see this guys whole shop or shops where they work its just bits and piece.

A different mind set for sure but interesting for sure. I did a Job across the border many years ago and found it was like stepping back in time to a degree.

Craig

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Ehsan,
How about a look at what you do for hotrodding in your Country? Hot Rods clubs. Cool place you go with your friends. An exchange of Idea How what where when and why.

Craig

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ChevyTruckGuy said:
Ehsan,
How about a look at what you do for hotrodding in your Country? Hot Rods clubs. Cool place you go with your friends. An exchange of Idea How what where when and why.

Craig
Hotrodding is restricted to a very few people here. a couple of people I know around me have a large collection of Classic cars.. But hotrods in the strict sence are pretty rare. There is a Cuda lying in a scrap yard for the last 10 years (The guy wont sell it) with a Toyota Diesel 4 cyl engine in it. The original Hemi... no one knows where that has gone.. :).. I have yet to see a true hotrod here in my city and the neighbouring cities.. We do have lots of BMWs (7 series ever) CLKs, and now even Porches but hotrods... Probably none..
Ehsan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts