Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your over the hill now! Its all down hill from here, lol. :D Happy birthday...hope you have a good one.

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Thanks Henry, Homebrew, Zonk. I think I hit the down hill 2 years, so I'm not to the double nickel yet. Our oldest boy did inform us over New Years Eve that I finally got old enough to become grandpa this year but not until august. Homebrew, I did pick out and buy the paint for the 38, it's going to be a two tone copper and white. Some of the interior parts have paint on them but not enough to post pics yet. Thanks again fellas. :thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
38 special
Wish to say Happy Birthday with a Great many more to come, enjoy and don't do anything I wouldn't do, which leaves you wide open maybe even old dogs can get lucky. :evil:

Rick

30dee :thumbup:

·
HEAD GREASEWHORE
56 Posts
Happy Birthday BAAAAABy !!!! Your Aging well ............ one set of Antique plates.. comin up !
:thumbup:

Pup

·
Premium Member
3,519 Posts
38 I hope you had a happy. Try to make it out again this year for the HR meet, it was cool seeing your photo album. I hope you've added to it!

K

·
Be the MIRACLE!
363 Posts
Hey 30 DeSoto... lucky? You mean you Don't? :evil: :D

Thanks CLP, you little hottie. :D I don't feel my age and that's great. :thumbup: I will take the antique plates any way. :welcome:

Hey KF, How's your new state and job? I forget where the HR meet is this year but I have added to the scrapbook. I actually should add to the one here on this site. I haven't stuck anything away in there in ages.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts