·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope you have a good one....don't eat too may brownies, Lmao :D

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Hey Dan!!! happy birthday! I got our burrito lady to pose for a pic for your birthday :D

I had to take the platters full of tacos carnitas and coronas out of her hands though to make her picture acceptable here.... :rolleyes:

Later, mikey

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the wishes. Mike, thankfully she has large hands. Jeff, wrong waitress...lol. Had a good week the last week, dinner at Outback wed., Blue Man group the same night, the last weekend at Famoso watching the drag races. No babysitting, Life is good. Couldn't have done all this in one week 20 years ago. Dan

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
Hi guys, thanks again for the wishes, didn't get a lot of time for the net last week, my office gave me 80 hours of work for a nice gift.. :rolleyes: Now when I get a few minutes for myself, I'm going on the Taco Lady Search, getting hungry just thinking of it. Anyone want to join me? :D Dan

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
I'm ready Dan :D as long as it isn't stinky fish tacos. :pain:
I hate those.
Mikey

·
Start those projects someday
556 Posts
OK, I guess I'm the ultimate procrastinator here. Happy very belated B/day Dan. What about the '36? Did it get anything for your b/day?

Ross

·
Instagram: partsretriever
1,622 Posts
Happy late birthday Dan, at least someone remembered you!

Mine is today fyi... not an issue since I'm not as active here in the off topic as I used to be. :)

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,854 Posts
2-manytoyzs said:
OK, I guess I'm the ultimate procrastinator here. Happy very belated B/day Dan. What about the '36? Did it get anything for your b/day?

Ross
Believe it or not, I've accumalated most everything for the coupe except the glass. It's in Tulare, the top to the beltline is done, he's working on the backhalf now, supposed to be ready for me to haul to Homers by Jan 1 to install running gear, wiring, etc. Jose, bodyman extraordinaire :D will work on the fenders and hood at that time. Hope to be roadworthy by spring.
Happy birthday, chevellels6, the good people are born in November.. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts