Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gone fishin'
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Henry! He's 62 years old today.
Isn't about the age when they start passing the metamucil and bengay around at their birthday parties :p

Have a good one :thumbup:

Brad

·
Administrator
18,400 Posts
You guys beat me to it....Saw whos birthday it was when I logged on and thought, better get that one up, as he is always the 1st to wish everyone else a Happy Birthday.........

Betcha, now that you aren't smoking, you feel years younger, not older, eh, buddy?

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Okay HH, for the next two months you've got a year up on me. But I'll catch up to you in a bit...and we can go out behind the home and race our wheelchairs.

Happy Birthday...have a great one.

Dewey

·
Glad To Be Here
2,240 Posts
Got up late this morning. Have the best birthday ever Henry!

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Happy birthday Henry :thumbup:

Later, mikey

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Thanks guys. Gee Whiz Home Brew....I got to wait untill next year? Aw man......she has really got a couple of nice....er.....well....ahem......fish. :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
Henry Highrise said:
Thanks guys. Gee Whiz Home Brew....I got to wait untill next year? Aw man......she has really got a couple of nice....er.....well....ahem......fish. :D

don't go getting all excited over homeys fishin partner,, and have a stroke ,, I gotta admit tho,, those are some nice,,, errr, fish???? ,, [that ain't the correct spellin for those] fish???? what fish I don't see any stinkin fish,,,, :thumbup: Bill

·
Home School Valedictorian
1,639 Posts
home brew said:
Happy Birthday. I suppose you are out fishing. I was going to send my fishing partner Pat down to help you out. Too late I guess. Maybe next year.
She's got a couple of nice lunkers there.
BTW, HH Happy B-Day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts