Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
A friend of mine has a small paint and body shop that uses the HF dryer and he said no problem with it since he bought about year or so ago. Yes, it is made in china, but most window A/C units for houses are also made in China now, including Fedders, GE, Whirlpool etc.

gcrmcc

·
the Clever Turn Signal
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do some painting but I also do some sand blasting. The water in the line is killing me. I thought with a filter I would just be replacing filter after filter when I spend all day sand blasting. Therefore I thought a line dryer may be better.

·
Registered
248 Posts
gow589 said:
I do some painting but I also do some sand blasting. The water in the line is killing me. I thought with a filter I would just be replacing filter after filter when I spend all day sand blasting. Therefore I thought a line dryer may be better.
I have a refigerated air drier, but I also use water traps and filters in my lines also. The air drier helps when sanblasting. I don't have the problem with "mud" clogging up nozzle or hose since started using the drier unless it's really humid out.

gcrmcc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts