Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I have a question. I saw this on the autobodystore site and was wondering if this was a good buy? From what I've read in many other posts, those isocyanates are pretty mean buggers! Would this setup be a good/safe?

Neoterik MC1-72

It's around $325 (plus the cost of the swivel adapter.) Is this about the best price I'd be able to find for something like this? I don't really have a problem with the price, I just want to be sure I am getting what I pay for. Don't get me wrong, I don't have money falling out of my butt, but I don't mind spending money on something that will keep me safe! :thumbup:

Does anyone here own one of these or have any pro's/con's to it? Or recommendations on any other comparable products?
I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Rock on and God bless...

Señor

·
Registered
13 Posts
I use a very similar setup, except it has just the mask - not a full hood. I paid $300 for it and it is terrific.

I agree about the hood though. I'd probably prefer that because I do get overspray in my hair (and on my contact lenses!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.