Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know if they make headlights smaller
then 7inch? Iam looking for some 6 inch or ?
any help would be nice gene

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
They sell round headlamps from 5-8", I've also seem some use motorcycle headlamps because they were easier to find. I've also seen many people mae custom headlight buckets for newer headlight assemblies, I've seen two T-buckets use square headlight in custom buckets that looked very natural and I've also seen someone make custom buckets for the headlamps taken from a 2000 Lexus, it looked very cool. Using smaller headlamps does improve the look but it also reduces visability unless you lay down the coin for some newer technology, I was given one of those new headlamps for my bike, like the kind thats in the lexus' I can't spell so I won't try, it was bright and I had great visability but they run $800 a pop, I about fell off my rocker when I found that out

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
They sell round headlamps from 5-8", I've also seem some use motorcycle headlamps because they were easier to find. I've also seen many people mae custom headlight buckets for newer headlight assemblies, I've seen two T-buckets use square headlight in custom buckets that looked very natural and I've also seen someone make custom buckets for the headlamps taken from a 2000 Lexus, it looked very cool. Using smaller headlamps does improve the look but it also reduces visability unless you lay down the coin for some newer technology, I was given one of those new headlamps for my bike, like the kind thats in the lexus' I can't spell so I won't try, it was bright and I had great visability but they run $800 a pop, I about fell off my rocker when I found that out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts