Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Race The Truck
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon,
I have read a lot of post and from us old guys all you hear us talk about is health. Breath dust hands in chemical I thought it might be a good Idea to list or link to osha or have a listing of msds sheet for guy to look at before they end up with heath problem from doing what they love to do. Might be a good Ideal to put this in the young hot rodder new web site Too. Something you never really thing about it tell you have a health problem. Sure your grinding or sanding bondo and you got a couple of fan blowing the dust out side but you still have all the little partials in the air. Or you cleaning parts and you reach you hand in real quick to pull out that part you were cleaning and not thing the chemical is be absorbed in to your skin. So over time you end up with health problems. Maybe we could save a few people from having heath problems.

Craig

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
That would be good info for a topic for the Wiki..... Shop and garage health and safety maybe??? :thumbup:

·
Hotrodders.com moderator
9,581 Posts
Heavens..I will just go and start a wiki on health and safety..I did get one going in that area..just have to wait a bit to see when it becomes visible..

Sam

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Nice start, OneMoreTime. Maybe we need a thread in the Lounge for people to tell 'war stories' of what they've suffered from ignoring the risks associated with all the stuff used in the garage. Real-life tales of the "health problems" that ChevyTruckGuy mentioned could have a better warning effect than the dry reading of an MSDS. The wiki page could reference that thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts