Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put a heater core,blower and fan switch in my camaro and now my air only comes out the defroster (barely)when i open the flap by hand i can hear what sounds like a vacuum.i do you think i disconected something by accident?i didnt have to take the dash out so i can not see in there to good.gm dealer wants $300.00 so i would like to fix it myself.any help would be appreciated.thanks don winters

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hvac

johnsongrass1 said:
Vacuum hose operates the flapper door.
i have been ding alot of research on this and was told in 87 they put a heater control valve in camaros but the guy that put the engine in never put it back on.i have two hard plastic lines one is straight the other has a elbow.i was wondering if i could just put a tee in the line and go to the carb.this is driving me crazy putting in all this money and it seems everyone that touches my car they never do it right.i live in a small town like the Andy Griffith show

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.