Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, Just want to say hello and I am very greatful for this site. I just happened to find. I am living in Henderson Nev. I ride a 1991 H.D. FXR-P that I am very proud of. I also have a 1985 El Camino Conquesta that has been in my garage now for 3 months. I did an engine swap and I need some information to complete the project.
I will be going to post my questions where I need too. Thanks again ahead of time for all those who give us answers to our questions. KACHINA321 :welcome:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for site

Kachina 321, as a former LasVegas resident,I can assure you theres a lot of very talented car folks where you live. You might want to check out the LasVegas Cruisin Assoc. if you havent allready, great folks. Also a club called the Charioteers,lots of good folks.(That equates to cheap help.)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Don

I have not been intouch with those folks. I do ride an HD so I am more involved with the biker community here. I will get in contact with them though. Thanks for the tip. Dennis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.