Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this site a while ago, but I posted my first response to someone this morning looking for 1970's Ford part's and sent an email to someone else looking for 1964-66 Chevy pickup door and hood.

If you are looking for obsolete older truck parts...check out www.LMCTRUCK.com - lots of great parts for just about everybody out here.

I am 49 years young, currently working on too many projects and like to check out various forums and different web site's in my quest for knowledge and parts for my projects.

Project #1 - 1975 Chevy Vega Conversion - 275 HP 231 even fire Buick V6 - 4 speed - Converting front end to 1971-73 style parts. - Using Fiberglass fenders, 2.5 inch Fiberglass cowl induction hood, and EOM Chevy parts for entire front end swap for everything forward of the doors.

Still hunting for two 13x5.5 4 on 4 inch bolt pattern slotted aluminum wheels (5 slots) with 3.5 inch backspacing...unfortunately. But I have lots of other wheels 4 lug 13 inch wheels some 4 on 4 bolt pattern with wrong width for my use that I accumulated over the years off ebay...and the wife is going to slay me soon I'm sure!

Project #2 - 18 foot - 1975 Starbuck Jetboat - 425 HP 402 Chevy Big Block - Berkeley 12JC jet pump....70 MPH on the lake.

Project # 3 1984 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup...general cleanup and repainting...eventually. Body is okay, have a few patch panels to weld up before painting...It's the old farm truck.

Hope to find someone to discuss painting and restorations with out here and some good advice from time to time.

Mike Stenert - I live in Missouri...and I pronounce that misery! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.