Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Good People, Just Joined. Little About Myself & Hobbies. I'me A Heavy/light Truck Tech. For A Living, Hobbies Are Mostly Cars !? Go Figure......currently Replacing The Original Timing Chain In My 86' Ford Bronco Xlt, Getting It Ready For The Winter. Will Be Storing My New 07' Stang Gt. Also I Have A 70' Chevelle In Storage,run It From Time To Time. She's Got A 350 C.i.d., 4 Barr, Dual Pipes,mostly All Original. I'me Trying To Figure Out How To Post Pics. But No Luck! Any Help?

·
Super Moderator
18,347 Posts
welcome.......about the pictures....when typing your post, go down below and click on ..."Manage attchments"...........a box opens up where you can upload them from your computer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah Thank You For The Info On How To Upload Pic., Here Are Some Pics. Of The Stang, Bought The Big One Last August. Also Side By Side, My Brothers 68' Charger & The Gt. Was Only Able To Take These Pics. With My Phone So The Quality Is Not That Great. The Pics With The Charger Is Probably The Last Time Or In Due Time That These 2 Cars Would Be Side By Side Since Right After, The Charger Was Loaded On A Flat Bed & Taken Down To Atlanta Ga. Where Brother Jim Lives.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts