Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...glad to be a part of this community of "car guys" . I am from the Los Angeles area and purchased a 1969 Camaro 2 months ago. My 1st choice, as far as camaro's, was a 67, if not, a 68. I never been a fan of the 69's but, its growing on me, especially, since i have been seeing many pictures online all "done up". I have already started to do some things to it. I hope to fire it up sometime this week. From what i was told, it is a 396 Big Block out of a 1965 Impala. I will get into it more in detail once i start seeking help and suggestions on many things i have in mind. :thumbup:

BY the way, i have posted on this forum before for a 1967 Bonneville. I was helping out a friend at his shop looking for suspension & brake info and ideas since this vehicle is very hard to near impossible to find aftermarket parts. The project can be seen at www.marcosgarage.com along with other vehicles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.