Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my name is David and i've been lurking here for quite some time thought i had registered here by now but apparently not i am 24 years old married with two children. At the moment i have three cars and two bikes. The family car is a '00 grand am which once worn will be just another project, my current project is a '91 s10 shortcab shortbed came with a 305 welded in literally its getting a 355 for the moment and i'm building a 383 or 414 stroker for it and my backburner project is a '95 t-bird lx 4.6 was going to put in a 4.6 dohc cobra motor in but sold it now when i get back to it i'll be using the new coyote 5.0 (unless of course life intervenes) as for the bikes nothing too special there got a 70s ish (exact year slips my mind last year of the 2cyl 350) honda 350 and a 89 kawasaki gpz750 I hope i may be able to add to this community but more importantly i also hope to learn from it as i already have. Have a good day all!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
once the photo journal hiccup is fixed i'll start a journal on the dime and honestly i can't wait to get the bird rolling too. i was a bit upset when i needed to sell the dohc 4.6 i had for it but that was before the coyote motor existed so i think it worked out. Going for a pro-touring/modern muscle with that and my s10 is getting more of an old school muscle treatment. As of now she is primered black but eventually its getting the flat black treatment possibly with some semi-gloss or gloss black stripes and i'm gonna powder coat the frame and suspension red for the heck of it. I swapped an oldsmobile bravada grille for that muscle look and it rolls on 15" cragar nomads i was gonna go with something in the neighborhood of 18"s so i can get some bigger brakes in there, I may have shifted away from that but if I do go bigger they'll definately be retro

·
"But how do it know?"
2,331 Posts
I think you'll be much happier with the Coyote under the hood. Hopefully it is a fairly easy swap. I'm digging your plans for the S10. I actually have the parts to swap in a V8 but don't have an S10 at the moment. One day...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.