Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
merry christmas everyone,my names johnny and im in arkansas...ok that said im 30 yearsold and love custom vehichels,iv had a bunch when i was single...but now being married the money goes for everything but my ride. i drive a 86 extended cab mazda b2000,lowerd via cranked down torsions and three inch blocks,i have also installed 17 inch wheels off of a 2004 caddi escalade....i know this type of ride is possibly not what you may be into but that is why i joined your site.i love old cars,and trucks but really love old cars..i had a 66 caprice in school when everyone else had camaroes and vetts..iv had impalas,novas,firebirds,montecarlos...a bunch,but now im in the mazda and thinking of doing it up(ratrod)hope thats not a bad word for anyone..but being that iv had the oldies in the past..these cars are my true passion and want another bad..but my problem is i would not be able to stay out of it ..i mean just to go get bread or drive to work...i love primmer and snowball tires and red steelies i mean i love that stuff...but my qwestion to anyone willing to answer is ..with the current prices of these cars being so inflated( i think the most i paid when single was 2500)what is a good candidate for my desires? im married 7years and definately on a budgett...and the wife says if i bag my mazda i better keep it till dead..LOL...anyway sorry such a long intro but i think you all can relate to me a bit now...thanx in advance for all replies....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts