Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
Whoohoooo, Chickies birthday! Have a great one, make sure Chuckie gives you some "special" birthday fun. Happy Birthday. :thumbup: Dan

·
Registered
159 Posts
Awwww, thanks guys! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now (good thing too, it's -42 outside).
Thanks for remembering Helrazr-even Chuckie remembered today, that's a present all by itself.

Thanks for the cake Malc, I'll be sure to share that with a few close friends (NOT).

Dinger-I'll have to wait until the weekend for my "SPECIAL PRESENT", I have to work tonight. I think Birthdays should be a special holiday for the birthday celebrant, don't you?

Dutchman, hope you get home safe, no more Tsunami's okay?

Thanks for the good wishes Rcastle-want one of my birthday cake beers?

:D :D :D :D

Chickie.:welcome:

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,859 Posts
4 Jaw Chick said:

Dinger-I'll have to wait until the weekend for my "SPECIAL PRESENT", I have to work tonight. I think Birthdays should be a special holiday for the birthday celebrant, don't you?

Chickie.:welcome:
I have to agree with you there, both my boys were born 9 months after my birthday. :D Dan

·
Registered
159 Posts
Jeez, Ghetto, don't age me any faster. Check the year in my profile, I'm only 38. Funny though, I don't feel any older than I did when I was 28 and everyone I know says I look way younger than my age. Guess that's a good thing, no wrinkles yet!:p

Chickie.

·
Registered
159 Posts
11:23!! Poncho, I was already at work by then!
Well, all in all I'd say I had a pretty good day. Chuck even remembered to get me a card (he usually forgets my birthday) and cooked me a Tenderloin steak dinner. Yuuuuummmmmyyyy!!! I was so busy at work that I almost didn't have time to get a cup of coffee, but the night went fast at least and now I'm off until next Friday. WOOHOO!
Hey Nightfire, I thought you were going to ride your bike over and hand deliver my birthday card? What happened, the cold scare you off?:p :pain:

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, one and all. It made the day very special.

Chickie.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.