Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:welcome: Just wanted to say hey to everybody. I'm working on a S-15 Jimmy. I removed the 2.8 and have gone back with a GMPP ZZ-4. No fuel injection at this time, Ole school will get the call to duty for now.Holley Street Dominator intake and Edelbrock 650 Carburetor. Turbo 350 transmission, B&M Transpak,2700 converter and large transmission cooler.Hedman Hedders, dual 2.5 pipe & Flowmaster 50 series muffler. Tru Roller timing set. HEI w/ MSD module & Hypertech coil. I need to put it in if you have any tip on how I can make the install easier halla at me. Can alway use some help.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ref Built s-10

Mostly I like what you plan on using. Althought I would have used Edelbrock manifold.
Suggest looking into getting painless wireharness to make for a neater look. If you think you might up grade to EFI later, you may want to discuss this with harness mfg.
What are you going to do to keep the rear end together? If you put sticky rubber on it the rear will go sooner or later.
Check out some of the back issues of mags such as Hot Rod as well as checking this site for info. Others have done this and you should be able to find some good help just by doing a search.
Have fun.

Later
Partsman325

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.