Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from *******.com Engines and Parts

Hi, just signed up earlier to respond to an ancient thread about *******.com. We are mail order racing engine facility in Henderson [Las Vegas] Nevada. We ship Engines and parts all over the world at the best prices around. We have over 10,000 sq ft of space and have an in house machined shop, dyno-facility, flow bench and head porting, and a speed shop located up front for our locals. In business since 1995 in the same valley, we have grown tremendously in the last 5 years. As a result, we have reached a buying power level, that alows us to buy at the strongest prices. We pass this on in the prices of our parts and engines to the customers, through strong prices and engines with upgrades that we feel should be automatice, that the customer gets without having to pay more. All of our engines are dyno tested prior to shipping, and you are welcome to watch your engine on the dyno if you want to come to town [after all is is Vegas]. ****************************************

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dyno-Flo Sucks

This is in response to Scot's post regarding what services Dyno-Flo offer. The only thing I can confirm are their unethical business practices and the supplying of poor quality parts. Do your homework before doing business with this company. I wish I did. :nono:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.