Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, that I did not introduced myself before, :embarrass,I'm an old Hotrodder from Laredo, Tx. I started in Hot Rodding back in 1963 when I was 13 years old, later went into Mud Racing by helping friends put their engine together, at present I'm working on my 1955 -2 doors sedan that I've had for about 20 years, but only recently started working on it!! I've done alot of labor work on it not putting too much money into it yet, & dicided on working on the title before I go any further with work or money. My car does not have a VIN plate on it, so I got some info from other Hot Rodders that the VIN # was also stamped on the frame just below the drivers feet or seat, which also help a lot.
So with that said I have the body lifted off of the frame & will wait like that till the law come & check out the numbers. thanks for letting me introduce myself & state my present project.

·
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser
16,464 Posts
Awesome project, post some photos.

Welcome! :thumbup:

Brian

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got pics!!

How do you go about posting pics I've gone around & around this site & can't get a hang of it, I rarely have this problem!! I tried to upload some don't know if they uploaded or not!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.