Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Starving Artist
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there;
I was searching on a question about cylinder bore and landed on this forum. Book marked it so I could find it and here I am.

I'm a senior citizen who loves custom cars, hot rods and motorcycles. (I ride a 2004 V-Star 100 Classic) I'm retired (forced, due to serious heart problems) and these days I spend my time going to car and motorcycle shows and creating custom posters for the owners.

Other than that, I lead a pretty hum-drum life with my honey of 43 years. I spend lots of time on the computer and usually answer emails or reply to posts within a few hours.

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
Hinson said:
Hey there;
I was searching on a question about cylinder bore and landed on this forum. Book marked it so I could find it and here I am.

I'm a senior citizen who loves custom cars, hot rods and motorcycles. (I ride a 2004 V-Star 100 Classic) I'm retired (forced, due to serious heart problems) and these days I spend my time going to car and motorcycle shows and creating custom posters for the owners.

Other than that, I lead a pretty hum-drum life with my honey of 43 years. I spend lots of time on the computer and usually answer emails or reply to posts within a few hours.

Welcome to the site.. :thumbup: Them 1100 V-Star's are a very fine bike, I had one, :D I had to sell it to pay some bill's, :smash: But I will be on another one real soon. :D That is a great bike..Be careful... ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.