Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building a Custom Woody Knock off that the car was built as a person's own garage project, I am in search of finding what the donor car may of been along with Boosting the HP/Torque from engine a straight 6, 250. I have it completely rebuilt, but can't find new motor mounts. I also have a restored 1972 Chevy K20 and a MB 1986 560SL, a 1996 GMC plow truck- which is ready for retirement- a206 nissan urano and 1 1956 Honda 90.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
donor car ????

I am building a Custom Woody Knock off that the car was built as a person's own garage project, I am in search of finding what the donor car may of been along with Boosting the HP/Torque from engine a straight 6, 250. I have it completely rebuilt, but can't find new motor mounts. I also have a restored 1972 Chevy K20 and a MB 1986 560SL, a 1996 GMC plow truck- which is ready for retirement- a206 nissan urano and 1 1956 Honda 90.
what part of the pictured car are u referring to as far as a donor car ?????? the only thing i might guess at is the front end.. u can't see it but i'll assume its from an orig A or T for the mounting points of the lower shocks.. other then that, its a complete custom.. never seen the ends of those wish bones before...

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Welcome!!
Boy do you have your work cut out for you.
I'd pull the motor out, pull the body off and build a better frame and suspension.
THat's just a death-trap waiting to happen!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.