Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 c10,66 impala,84 k5, 1952 military deuce and a half....bunch more less cool stuff
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
buildin junk in the country in western ok. too many projects not enough time but will do my best to help if yall need anything. im into gm stuff mostly but there are a couple old fords hangin around the property. pics incoming soon as soon as i figure out how to get them from phone to the screen here...wife is helpin so were good.

·
Registered
95 Posts
buildin junk in the country in western ok. too many projects not enough time but will do my best to help if yall need anything. im into gm stuff mostly but there are a couple old fords hangin around the property. pics incoming soon as soon as i figure out how to get them from phone to the screen here...wife is helpin so were good.
Hello and Welcome, you have come to the right place!
I'm a Texas boy so hello neighbor!
I'm doing a 55.1 GMC 1/2 ton short bed 5 window custom cab restomod ( thats a mouth full)!
My grill is pretty rare and am looking for one of the turn signal pieces and a straight tail gate.
My plan is to put C4 corvette suspension parts under this truck for some modernization and (Bonus) disc brakes!
What kinda junk do you build?
Again, Welcome!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.