Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
Interested in US cars when I was younger. A parade of them passed my garage between late 70 to late 80. Also a Harley -54 chopper paid its visit for a couple of years.
Picket up this interest again some 2-3 years ago.
Current fleet is (family cars not counted)
* Mitsubishi 3000GT TT -92. Not a "hotrod" per say, but still a fun car. I've rebuild the engine, gearbox, changed turbos, fuel system etc etc.
* Chevy Nova -65 street/strip. Building a new engine this winter as I blew that old one last season.
* Building a "chopper moped" for my son.

Some picks at http://www.awsoho.com/home.html

Dream is to build a -29--32 rod. And get a early 70 muscle car again, and a new Harley, and.......

Cheers
/awes
Anders Westberg
Spånga, Sweden (Spånga is a suburb to Stockholm)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
poncho62 said:
welcome...like the NOVA What times does it turn? .... NOVA GROUP
11.903 and 181km/h was best over 402 without NO2.
With a 100-150hp shot of NO2 it did 11.466, but that was when the engine blow.Theoretically 100hp-150hp gas should have shaved of 1 sec and put me on a high 10.
Aiming (hoping :) for about 50-70 more hp in the engine for the next build, which should put me safely on high 10:s with same spray of gas.

I think that is pretty ok for a street legal car. Actually took the car to work a couple of times last summer.
And I did drive to the races as well (no trailer queen here ;-)

/awes

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board....Lots of opinions, advice, and info here....hope you enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts