Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across this site looking up information for my newest purchase. I just bought a very clean 71 Ford F100 with an 300 I6 for $1000.

I wanted to see what options I had for the engine and when I googled, this site came up. After reading in here for a while, I decided to stay. So, now you're stuck with me. : D :D

·
one full turn after it squeeks
1,173 Posts
From another Texan, WELCOME, there are lots of inliner members on here so you should feel right at home. Post any questions that you may have and they should be able to help you.

WR

·
Registered
671 Posts
Thanks for jumping in with the rest of us. Some of my best friends have fords. Just kidding Which i had my 55 ford two door custom line back that i had when i was a kid

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've driven Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. Some I liked, some I hated, but they all had their strengths and weaknesses. I cut my teeth on a 68 GMC and a 72 Ford F100 sport custom. I'm wanting something with better fuel milage and something I can work on. This one just fell into my lap and the price was right so I bought it. Now, onto the mods. I can't leave anything alone, I have to put my brand on it. LOL...

And thankyou for the welcoming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.