Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been a gear head since middle school and that was many moons ago. From small block Chevy's to big block Mopar, I've done a lot over the years. I still own a 1955 Belair that my grandfather bought new Dec 23, 1954. He died in 1974 so the car went to my Dad. He died in 1986 so the car came to me. I will pass it on to my daughter someday. I could never sell it, one being 3rd generation and two, having spent stupid amounts of money on it. And that was for parts. I've wrenched everything on the car. but before I get tagged for carrying on like an old lady. I'll just say Howdy Ya'll.

·
Registered
290 Posts

Glad your here. Pictures look great. Are you going to attend any of the winter car shows along the gulf coast?:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've never shown my car. It was for me and my family. I'm obsessive about things so it's never good enough. Things like the wiring harness from the firewall out is hand laced with waxed black cotton cord every inch, with break outs for each wire as it leaves the bundle. I did it after I took a NASA certification class for cabling and harnessing. Also my daughter is flying if for a six month visit, so my time will be tied up with her until she returns overseas.

Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome, from one Texan to another. Lots of excellent info, lots of knowledgeable people. And funny, that there is more than one way to skin a cat, just depends how your cat wants it done!!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts