Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My tour is coming to an end, i can see the light at the end of the tunnel..

Will be nice to be back on U.S. soil, and getting back to workin.

hows 2021 treatin everyone? Been a real sh*t out here.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well 2021 is very much like 2020, it all depends on, what you do for a living, where you live (what state), my governor is an idiot, it also depends on if you watch the news and believe what they say. Then there’s the weather, it’s been pretty crazy in the south.
The good thing is, I think we are turning the corner verrryyyy slowly, days are getting longer, weather is starting to return to normal, and people are starting to not give a dilligaf about the latest covid news, in fact if you watch the news, covid is not the lead story any more, their back to normal lead stories. You know if it bleeds it leads stuff.

There is still a lot of people living in fear though and that’s a bummer.

On the hot rod car front, sounds like a lot of people are getting stuff done.

Glad you’re coming home safe, thanks for your service.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nam Vet here. Thanks for laying your life on the line. Stay low and safe. Enjoy everything when you get home. One more thing...if you were in combat don't postpone getting counseling !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nam Vet here. Thanks for laying your life on the line. Stay low and safe. Enjoy everything when you get home. One more thing...if you were in combat don't postpone getting counseling !
thanks friend. this is my 5th combat tour. had a group of rockets come in on the 15th.. check google, you can see the outcome. and thanks again, you guys took some real sh*t, my neighbor is a tunnel rat, and he's a great guy, still spooked to this day..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts