Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi, so, HI! I have a 1997 GMC with a 502 which is dying to have a little power adder (supercharger) ontop of if. I'm considering a roots style, but have yet to find something that will support my needs of fun.

The truck has had the same look since 97, but will soon be getting new paint, wheels and interior.

Happy New Year!

David

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Glad to have you here. Your truck is a modern version of what I am doing to my '53 (see more shots in my journal).

Three comments on your plan; 10 with a 502, you already have over 400hp, boy you are greedy:D, 2) Your gas mileage is probably already >>10mpg, how low do you want to go?:eek:, and 3) GO FOR IT!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[email][email protected][/email] said:
Glad to have you here. Your truck is a modern version of what I am doing to my '53 (see more shots in my journal).

Three comments on your plan; 10 with a 502, you already have over 400hp, boy you are greedy:D, 2) Your gas mileage is probably already >>10mpg, how low do you want to go?:eek:, and 3) GO FOR IT!!!:thumbup:

willys36, you'd be surprised, if I don't romp on it that much I can get upwards of 17 miles a gallon with this. Now, as this will be my weekend play toy, I don't really care how low the mileage goes. Good luck with your 53! That will turn out great in the end.

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.