Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys and gals,

I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Steve, I have a 71 nova that I have been working on for a lil over a year now. I am currently on a couple nova sites but often find myself reading knowledge from your forum so I figured I would join. My car is nothing special, other than to me, and I plan on keeping her forever as she is my first real COOL car. Id say muscle car but I dont know if shes there yet.:rolleyes:

355, aluminum heads, forged flat tops, vic jr, demon 750, autorad aluminum radiator and duel electric fans, rv cam, high flow mechanical fuel pump, high flow and hardened oil pump n pick up, high performance zoom kevlar clutch, bourg warner t-10(aluminum housing, came from a 63 vette), hurst shifter, ten bolt with limited slip, 275/60/15 out back and 205/70/15 up front with old centerlines.

I mess with her almost everyday! Thanks for having me, Im sure il need your help and hope I can be of some help as well.:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.