Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is D-Day from Toronto Canada.I currently own a 1986 pick up truck(305 cubic inch).I've owned the truck for 22 yrs.I'm interested in knowing more about Ravin Mufflers.I had a set installed on my truck about 5 years ago(not sure of the series).I recently had to to take them off as they were nearing their end.I had an older set of Flow Masters kicking around, so I had them installed but I am not happy with the sound.The Ravins sounded a lot better.So I'm going to have a pair of Ravins installed.I'm running (dual exhaust) 2 1/4 quarter pipes straight from the headers.I just had them installed.Before I was running what they call a y pipe or cross member from the headers.I also had the tail pipes removed, (but had 2 turn downs attached to the mufflers.I kept the tail pipes just in-case I need them again.I'm hoping for a more aggressive deep rumbling sound.The 33 series sounds like a good bet.....any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.