Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

Since I'm the newbie I will start with a brief introduction of my self. I am married with two beautiful girls, still employed in Columnbus, IN as a Durability Engineer with a major supplier of exhaust systems, though hoping to retire fairly shortly. I like cars, trucks, motorcycles and practically anything with a combustion engine. I drive (try to, when it will run) a 1988 Bronco II with Electronic 4x4 and automatic transmission. I ride a Honda Goldwing with sidecar, since I also have a problem with my equilibrium and can't keep the two wheelers upright. Thanks for allowing me to join and I will now search the archives for info on why my Bronco keeps quitting.
Thanks again!
Frank

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
B2 stalling

The motor just quits after a while of driving. I replaced the Ignition module and everything was fine for about one week. Then as I turned into my driveway the motor just quit. I let it sit for a couple of hours and it started right up then I drove it into the garage. Can't find anything wrong! 40 psi on the fuel manifold. Everything else looks OK.

I'm going to drive it to work tomorrow being prepared to sit for a while if it quits again. I have an OBD1 checker to run the codes when it happens again but don't have a lot of hope for results.

Any comment, suggestions or other help?

Thanks,
Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.