Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Dave. I love classic cars, custom and rods. I am presently working on a 74 Ford Maverick and a Pontiac Trans Am 79' Been long time coming on the vehicles. It is hard, as I am sure all you dad's out there know when kids come first.
For my T/A i am in desperate need of all four door hinges. I looked online for them and they are quite exspensive. If anyone can help with a remanufacture or after market brand please notify me.

For my maverick I am in need of the 302 motor mount brackets. Same thing please notify me of any info or companies to get parts for the maverick from

Thankyou sincerely

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
welcome.........For your doors, you probably just need the hinge bushings and pins. They are available from the dealer, I think.

The v8 mounts will be trickier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
responce to poncho

yeah well i can get them from the auto parts store, meaning, the pins and bushings, but the old ones are welded in from the factory. so it will be tricky. The moptor mount brackets i know there is a company out there that makes them. my freind bought some but he has been no wheres to be found for like a yr now. so doesn't help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.