Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this site. I own a '56 Chevy Big Back Window pickup that I've owned for 6 years. Done tons of suspension, engine, trans, and wiring work. Have been showing and cruising for the last 4 years.

Wife now says it would be nice to have another project, just can't own more than one vehicle at a time! I've put my truck up for sale on this site.

regards,,
56pickup0

·
Lost in the 60's
15,245 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders....just make yourself at home and enjoy the site. :welcome:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next Project

home brew said:
Welcome to the site 56pickup0. :welcome: Hope you can sell your truck. What will the new project be?
I'm thinking of trying to find a mid-60's Buick convertable (LeSabre, Wildcat, etc.). I've never owned a convertable and loved the 60's Buicks (my parents owned Buicks from the 50's through the 90's).

My dream car would be a '66 Oldsmobile Starfire coupe. It was my first car in college and later when first married. 66 was the last year for the 'original' Starfire and they only made about 3800 of them. They were big, heavy, but very classy and had the 425 V8 with the 400 turbo trans. Not much off the line, but unlimited top end (I was clocked at over 130 MPH in mine). I've seen several the last few years, but none as decked-out and pretty as my old one.

Thanks for asking.

Regards,
56pickup0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts