Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a HotRod enthusiast when I was in High School in the 1950's. I went to Burbank High (class of '56) and built a bunch of cool cars in auto shop and at home. After about 50 years not having hot rods, my wife and I stumbled across a show in Victoria, BC. A terrific group was having a show at one of the members homes and they invited us to join in the activities. The group is the "Over-the-Hill" club. As a result, I got the bug and bought a '29 Ford T-bucket roadster with a 327 (photo attached). We now live in Thousand Oaks, CA and went to a great show in Moorpark put on by the Roam'n Relics club.
Best to all, Jerry Cook (Cookster)

·
Lost in the 60's
15,258 Posts
Welcome to Hotrodders.....We are glad to have you with us and hope that you enjoy the site. :welcome: Your pic did not come thru.

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Welcome to the site COOKSTER. :welcome: Glad to hear you are back in the fold again!! :thumbup: Looking forward to you posting that pic. If you have trouble let us know and we will walk you though it.

Lots of info and opinions here. To get the most out of the site check out the Knowledge Base and use the search function for quick answers to your questions. As well check out the Project Journals for info and inspiration. Glad to have you here and enjoy the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts