Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. My name is Aaron Davis and I live in Pullman WA, home of the WSU Cougars (not too bad in basketball this year for once). I'm a business owner and new father who is finding it very difficult to make the time to work on my projects...but I still get a little done here and there. Currently I'm working on a traditional '27 T that is chopped 10", channeled 3" and riding on a double "z'd" custom frame. It's running a 401 Buick nailhead with a 6X2 Weiand Drag Star intake and a Super Turbine 400 transmission with a variable pitch converter. I'm hoping to get it running by June because my carclub has our annual show/bbq the first weekend of June in Palouse, WA. I'm working on the front buick finned brake drums and actually just posted a question in the brake tech section that hopefully someone can give me some insight on.
My other projects include a 1935 Ford pickup with a 364 nailhead and a 1965 Lincoln Continental. I'm glad I found this bulletin board and I look forward to getting a lot of information off of it.

·
Lost in the 60's
15,259 Posts
Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board....Lots of opinions, advice, and info here so join in and enjoy the site. :welcome:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts