Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I just joined the Hotrodders forum & they sent me a link to put a post introducing myself - so here I am :welcome:

I'm a car guy from way back & I currently have 3 project cars that I need to get started on - an '84 F150 4WD, a '70 Cougar XR7 with a 351C & a 66 Mustang GT coupe with the 289 4BBl, disk brakes, pony interior, etc... They all need a lot of work & I just finished having a 40 X 30' pole barn built so I can get started on them. I'm planning on starting with the truck for practice. I'm going to try to make it mostly stock, but maybe a little modified. The Cougar will be next & I will plan to do a resto mod type restoration with a leaning towards an old Trans Am look. The Mustang will probably be my retirement project because I've owned it for 28 years & I want to do a 100 point all stock restoration on that one, if possible.
I also work at Universal Technical Institute as the rep that helps our best students get into advanced, factory training for BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW, Volvo & Intl. trucks. At the school I am one of the staff counselors for our Motorsports Club as well.

Anyway Hi everyone & that's a bit about me.!

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.