Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Jesse im 15. Im new to this site and just thought that I would post something. I have a 1963 chevy suburban. Im trying to fix it up and clean it up quite a bit. It has a 350 that needs rebuilt and the old 4 speed. If anybody knows anyway to make it better any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hi Jesse,

Welcome to Hotrodders. Having a '63 Suburban is very good project. I have a '48 that I'll build after the current projects are caught up.

I'd suggest focusing on making the Suburban reliable so you can drive it . Make sure the suspension and brakes are safe, the exhaust is not leaking and the lights / signals work. Just one question, what is wrong with the engine?

Hope you have fun and learn as well!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now Im in the process of rebuilding the suburban. The motor is a 350 and needs completly reluilt. I need a new shifter for the four speed. The one I have works but the shifter rod keeps coming out. If there is any way anyone knows of fixing it please let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.