Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good early morning to you all!

As you can see, I am new here, so please, allow me to ramble a bit about who I am, what I have done, and what I do.

I am a 23 year old single male (any nice hotrod ladies read this, feel free to drop me a line if you are interested ;) who recently left the US Navy with an Honorable Discharge. My duties while in the Navy started in Firefighting/Damage Control/Electrical, and ended in Clinical/Emergency Medicine.

Academically, I have earned an Associate Degree in Computer and Electronic Engineering Technologies from a community college, and am currently attending a vocational school for CNC Machine Shop Technologies.

I am currently employed as a Machinist manning a manual milling machine at an engineering firm with roughly 200 employees, which caters mostly too the coal mining industry.

I currently own a 1965 Mustang Fastback which is still undergoing resto-modification, and I am in the process of potentially purchasing a 1937 Ford Tudor Sedan (Sans engine, transmission, interior and glass).

Although far from my goal, I desire to be a master craftsman and artist in the automotive field, to make works of beauty that are also functional.

Ideally, I would like to also be profitable enough to survive *AND* produce vehicles to auction in the name of charity.

Oh, and for the ladies, I am relatively tall (5'10), thin (150 lbs), dress conservatively (Button down/slacks or khakis, or if doing dirty work, polo or t/jeans), and maintain my high and tight hair-cut from when I was stationed with the Marines.

-Take care everyone,
-Scott

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your welcome

Military life was certainly an experience.. I cannot lie, in many ways I am glad to be 'free'... but also, in many ways, I miss being in the service.. But it was time to move on...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.