Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for information on Proform electric water pumps for the street, when I came across this web site. It looks great I hope I can contribute to it. I own a 1979 Camaro z28 with a full Herb Adams Cheverra suspension package and a 11:1 350 with assorted goodies, a 1971 pantera (needs restoration), and a 1980 toyota landcruiser (diesel). It sounds like most people are giving the thumbs down on the electric water pump for the street,is this the case?

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Welcome. Being new to the site, you need to be sure to read the "Read Me' posts at the beginning of each forum. The ones here for example recommend that you just post a general introduction here and post tech questions in the appropriate tech forum. This will give you the best chance for a good answer.

And, electric water pumps are not popular for daily drivers.

·
Tazz
2,048 Posts
not popular but they look COOL!!

I don't know anyone running and electric water pump on their daily driver but they sure do look good don't they?? The electric water pump probably has a life span of so many Hrs of use...great for a drag car but not so good on a daily driver.

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.