Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help
hello i am a new member and need some help i want to build a t bucket from scratch(where can i get plans). i dont want to buy a frame or anything like that i want to build it from scratch. i know it alot of work but ive been working with my dad since i was 12 on his race car the original sox and matin duster along with many others also ive been in welding school for a while traning for the boilers makers union. the catch is he does not know that iam doing this yet. i have all tools i need and then some. i have not been able to find any plans on how to biuld a frame. some please help me. i want to make it for his 60th birth day 1 year 7 months. i have also built many side projects.

go to prostockhemi.com to see me and my dads cars

·
Hotrodders.com Moderator
2,858 Posts
Cool Duster! It looks like you could use the welding experience the way that car can do wheelies. :D Here's a start for you. here I'll email the guy I bought my bucket from and see if he knows of any plans or still has his plans. Good luck, that's a great thing you're doing for your Dad. Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

accually if u didnt know the car was recently in ancident at atco raceway. not really much welding to be done

the car was just in the back of hot rod magizen its not the first time. but its still nice. i just wish it was for other reasons

·
NEVER use credit cards!
3,111 Posts
wish i hadda dollar for everytime i've seen them, but don't know where to tell you to go other than googleacious

1 - 5 of 5 Posts