Hot Rod Forum banner

HELP ME!!!!!!!

802 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Halloweenking
I have seen on many hotrod shows where people are doing custom paint jobs, flames, graphics, etc....I see them using the narrow tape to lay down their flames etc. then they strech this white plastic-y rubbery paper over the entire area. Then go back with a sharp blade and cut along the middle of the tape and then peel off the area so they can lay down the paint. This leaves the rest of the area already "taped and papered off" It makes prep time fly...What the hell is that white plastic-y rubbery paper.....I want some!!!

1 - 1 of 3 Posts
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.