Hot Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 460 ford BB and I am building it for a 23 T bucket. I for some reason can't find headers for it would anyone out there know where I could find some. I can find the one's for pickup's but I am making this into a show car and those kind wouldn't work right. :confused: Any information needed thanks. Bulldog1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checked out those at summit thanks I just wonder if they will come out from the block far enough to clear everything.

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
I'll bet Sanderson would make a set. I called them one time and they said they did one offs.

Later, mikey

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
KULTULZ said:
Hmm...Wonder about a 430 in a '57 FORD with fenderwell exits? :p
Always looking for ways to show off your car, huh gary :p

I bet they would make a set for that car if you brought it to them. I have called before on a project and they were willing to build headers for it. I could not get the customer to go for the price though. A set of custom headers for a SB chevy in an otherwise stock 48 plymouth car was going to be about 1000.00

Bulldog1
The sanderson website shows a spot for 460 roadster headers, but there is no part available yet.

I'd call and talk to Donna,(sanderson's owner..she's purdy too :mwink: ), as I'd think the BB chevy roadster headers or maybe the BBC limefires could be easily adapted to your BB ford with a new flange and a few changes.

Speedway motors makes a header kit that you can make your own. http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Product.aspx?paging=yes&dept_id=415&display_id=3825

You'd have to buy the proper BBF flange plate, sanderson as well as others sell those also.

Later, mikey

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
That's what I thought..... but I did not want to say anything :rolleyes: :cool: :thumbup:

I can't think of any other car that I'd want as an imaginary friend...welll, maybe a GT40 with that cammer motor. Imagine building headers for THAT one. :D

Mikey

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks gent's I'll give them a call see if thats what the doctor ordered. This is the only holdup on the motor. I'll put in some pictures as I go along. :thumbup: bulldog1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts