Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are using a Walker radiator in a 32 Ford, with a small block Chevy.

Does anyone have part numbers for the radiator hoses that we can adapt to this?

This will save us a lot of trouble with a bent wire and searching the auto parts stock of radiator hoses.

Thanks in advance for your response.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.