Hot Rod Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi : my wife has a 2002 KIA mini van ever since we owned this the front tires always seems to look slightly flat even after new tire change . i put exrta air to bring them up to 38 or 40 lbs in the tires (now they look right not half flat) now the dam thing steers like it has P/T armstrong steering (non power) the fluid level is up, the belt is tight, :confused: :confused: has me stumped.any ideas thanks all

·
Premium Member
11,051 Posts
First off..Put the right air in them and don't worry. :D My wife is like that.She always thinks she has a flat...Most important..Make sure they have the same air pressure on both side's. :D

·
boatbob2
1,385 Posts
looks flat?????????

HI,RadiaL tires always look low. i had radials on a motor home,that really looked flat,so i added 5 lbs of air pressure to each tire,wore out the tire centers in like 3,ooo miles. dont over inflate...read your owners manual...

·
Registered
599 Posts
The inflation on the side of the tire is maximum running inflation. Using standard size tires, use manufactures recommened inflation.If it still steers hard check the pressure in the steering system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.